So, lastnight a few of us went to the Noodle House for supper. It is down by the Fairmont and the Souk? Let's face it, I never know where I am, and when I do I can't spell it.
We had to cross the scary Abu DHabi street to get from the car to the place. The guys just ran across, but my pale friend Ashley and I were a bit more cautious. We didn't want to get that run down feeling (as mom would say).
We waited for a few minutes and finally there seemed to be a break. Then, these two van/busses pulled out from the side and we were a bit mad becuase they took our chance.
Little did we know, they were forming a blockade! They pulled up side by side and put their lights up so we could cross in front of them! Ha!
I thought this was frickin hilarious, especially when Dc continued to describe how our beauty stopped traffic.
Only in the Middle East folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment