Thursday, October 13, 2011

This Strange Abu Dhabi World

There is a hose beside the toilet. I was told a few things about this mysterious hose. Let's see if you can guess which one is true (don't peek down below now):

1- It is used to clean the whole bathroom. Just squirt the walls and floor with it.
2 - It is used to clean the toilet
3 - It is used to clean off yourself, and then you dab dry with toilet paper, which goes in the garbage

So, being the curious cat that I am, I squirted the hose into the toilet to see how much pressure was behind it. Quite a bit! I then asked around to confirm the rumours. And the real answer is.....3!

I'm not convinced that I will be converted to hose cleansing, but I do see the sense behind the idea. However, I am a bit more disturbed by the water all over the floors in public bathrooms. Euw.

For those of you venturing out here, you will have to give it a try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment